Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I just had a look because of your post, and yeah it owns. You'd think they're statues, but nope. Just horribly wasted once-men come to make you just like them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Dead Reckoning posted:

Willingness to kill likable characters that you wanted to see stick around was part of what made this show great in the first place.

In hindsight, Sansa should have pocketed one of those faces.
Arya: "My sister sent a treasonous scroll on behalf of the Lannisters."
(Lords of the North ooh and grumble)
Sansa: "My sister keeps a bag of faces in her room."
(Throws Walder Frey on the table with a wet splat)

I'm pretty sure most of the northern lords would high five her if walder freys face was on the table

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

it's sansa

just remember it's an odd numbered season and we haven't seen a stark bite it yet

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

would be ok with that tbh

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Genocide Tendency posted:

The dead guy gets turned over to whats his name that made Zombie Mountain. End of the episode shows him being attacked/eaten by the AotD thing because it gets loose in his lab.

Hey that's my theory get your own

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Good ending to the season. Cersei still dumb as gently caress, Sansa slightly less dumb than I thought, Jaime ready to murder Cersei, incest, and a good old fashioned throat cutting.

And the Starks broke the odd-season curse.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

it's kinda good to see that joffrey took after his mother but he was comparatively a petty little oval office compared to her

this show is really good at making you hate characters i'll give it that

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Diarrhea Elemental posted:

I'll give you that. Still, I can't wait for Dickless Wonderboy to gently caress him up.

"Look at me! I'm the quirky, crazy-as-a-shithouse-rat new deus ex machina! I can teleport and see across thousands of miles of storming, pitch-black ocean!"

"I just won a fight because Ramsey Bolton basically made me a Ken doll. I'm finally finding my balls... By taking yours."

lmbo if he stitches euron's balls where his own used to be and the lord of light magically attaches them or some poo poo

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

https://pizzabottle.com/45255-how-d...xOTZ3ai40bnB4Ng

dead starks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

true, but then him saying 'you held a knife to his throat' and the look of shock on littlefinger's face owned bones

• Locked thread