Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
no option for ser bronn? hosed up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTLYV4aMX4M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Proud Christian Mom posted:

yeah but them titties

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that trailer was pretty good

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the fight choreography remains utter poo poo. euron looked more like a spastic retard with that stupid axe than some kind of badass berzerker

also tynee sand is still alive and shes credited in the next ep, so heres hoping we get a parting shot of them tittays before she gets dusted

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
o yea. dany doesnt want to use the dragons cuz lots of people will be burned to death. instead she wants to siege kings landing so they die slowly of starvation instead :wtc:

how bout using the dragons to torch the palace and roast cersei et all, while sparing the townsfolk :downs:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
not a single rear end in a top hat thought it would be a good idea to have a shield or helmet on while fighting a boarding action. literally the first two pieces of protective gear that even the lowliest peasant would aquire, but the king of the iron isles cant be bothered cuz he has plot armor and the show runners think that poorly of their audiences comprehension

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Furthermore it is well understood that dragonscales represent a first layer of protection that would likely deflect most ballista heads prior to them dispensing enough kinetic force to split the skull. Additionally, smough from LOTR said:

eat my dick you fuckman

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lady tyrell goin out like a tru g

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
they really seem to have a boner for painting the lannisters into a seemingly hopeless corner, then coming out of left field with some deus ex machina bullshit to get em out at every turn

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i was gonna write a spergy wall of text about the entire danerys/cersei faceoff, but instead ill truncate it to my salient point:

lmbo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i fail to see how dany is a realistic threat to an entire continent, outside of her 3 dragons. how many of the dothraki do you think she was able to ferry across the narrow sea?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I laughed at "DID YOU SEE THE DOTHRAKI OUTSIDE WILLING TO KILL FOR ME?"

Uh, how about the ten thousand unsmiling dickless babykiller mutes with murderlances?

no way theres even close to 10k unsullied left after all the poo poo shes thrown them away on, and they arent making more of em either

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
dany is a bad character and i was really hoping she was gonna eat poo poo when the dragon got hit

but alas

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Who was saying the Dothraki were gonna get steam rolled by armored knights. Granted, they were on foot..

And the Dothraki had dragons, but I digress

uhh what knights?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
what happened to deadwood will be written down as a crime against humanity in the annals

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
cocksuckers

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
dont talk poo poo about syrio forreal you bithc

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Jon and Daenerys will hook up the unify the throne

quote:

japanese goblin - 07/31/2017
one last incest
i die

the tru gs know

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lmbo @ arya heelturn

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
if wights can run faster than humans, and they never tire because theyre undead, then why arent they constantly running?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
yea sorry but the entire dorne plotline being subpar was redeemed by that one scene

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Genocide Tendency posted:

What happened to the 3rd dragon?

This will bother me more than it should.

Also.. Their concept of 7 verses what I understand 7 to be is apparently different because I'm pretty sure like.. 15 dudes got smoked by the army of the dead.

there were a handful of wildling redshirts with em

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
huron or euron or however you spell his dumb name is gonna show up with his fleet in the winterfell moat, then hes gonna murder the remainder of the starks

jon snow is not a stark so he doesnt count

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
the guy with the eye patch is the one that keeps coming back from the dead. the priest dude is the one who got mauled by the undead bear and died

also fuckin lmbo @ ballitch and the redemption of reek

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Dead Reckoning posted:

E: Or, dark horse, Khaleesi's baby ends up marrying Cerisi's baby to form the Captain Planet of inbred royalty.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

fuckin noob stannis, doesnt he realize cav are -10 to attack and defense in forest?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

weird how i never noticed, especially since the second guy looks nothing like the others besides being a white guy with brown hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lmbo how?

were you blackout drunk while watching?

• Locked thread