Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Bronn and Ser Davos meet and fall in love. They create a new House together and rule the Seven Kingdoms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Most beautiful woman in the world

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mr. Nice! posted:

That's what the hound was really seeing in the flames.

That moment felt like they realized they blew the CGI budget but they absolutely had to have his come to Jesus moment.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Can we talk about how the outfits are increasingly more Yeezy couture?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Not anything involving Bran?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I like that the show has experimented with different styles of filmmaking lately. The minimal dialogue sequences in particular have been incredibly well done and really set the show above a lot of the other series that are out there.

Edit: the only thing I can think of that comes close is the one-take sequence from True Detective

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
His loving entrance was ~*~FABULOUS~*~ as all hell. Freddie loving Mercury would be hard pressed to come up with a more extravagant entrance. The dude looks like Kanye's version of a pirate and acts like most people from GiP.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Handsome Ralph posted:

Yeah, also didn't Euron get stabbed a bunch? Like I coulda sworn one of the sand snakes stabbed him in the armpit and then another sliced his achilles heel or some poo poo.

Cause I mean, that dude was wearing some thick plot armor.

Euron is only in the show at this point because the writers realized they made Dany too powerful. It's dumb as hell and the only reason I don't hate Euron more is because he's fabulous.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I still haven't given up hope on the Blackfish coming back.

The Blackfish that was confirmed dead in the fighting at Riverrun?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Euron is like the writers hired Tommy Wiseau to write a character

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Ser Davos continues to be one of the best characters and his correcting Jon's grammar was probably the best small moment in last night's episode.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Khal Drogo is still alive right

That actor's role in GOT made him right? Because he got popular really fast, or did he do something before that

Are you not familiar with his work in Stargate: Atlantis?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Then Bran is truly the most worthless character

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

cowboy elvis posted:

I can't be the only one who thought the actor playing Gendry was Christian Bale for moment.

My girlfriend and I said the same thing when he showed up

Edit: The Hound telling the religious dude to shut the gently caress up is probably my favorite moment of the episode. That and Tormund asking after Brienne.

UP THE BUM NO BABY fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Aug 14, 2017

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Same with The Hound

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
She'll hook up with Mormont after Bran tells Jon the truth about his father and mother

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Jorah Mormont, Lord of the Friendzone

He'll have to perform another Herculean task for her though, probably something like killing the Mountain and the Night King with nothing but a Valyrian steel dagger

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Have you tried Plex?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Holy poo poo Tormund

Girlfriend and I were edge of our seat that whole time.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Yeah what's really needed is a logistical explanation for where those chains came from and how the wights were able to get them set up around the dragon's corpse

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
It is pretty funny to me that they went with the switch. I'm rewatching the series and season three has Brienne and Jaime traveling to King's Landing for most of the season, and now my sense of distance with the show is shot to poo poo

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/ThePixelFactor/status/897422382473891841

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Hopefully they kill Sansa and Littlefinger because gently caress those two

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I was about to be hella mad if they killed Jaime

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mr. Nice! posted:

They were all about everything being a flashback this season and Tyrion has the same expression Jorah did the first time he found out she was loving Daario.

No poo poo. I've been going back through and recently saw the episode where Littlefinger reveals everything he did while hanging out with Lysa and I was wondering when that was going to show back up.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Now I want to see the rest of Game of Thrones explained by wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
He just wants those dragons to taste the meat, not the heat, dang it

• Locked thread