Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Dead Reckoning posted:

I feel like Oberyn Martell would disagree, if he still had a face.

I think that one had less to do with being an armored knight and more to do with the Mountain being over a foot taller and literally twice as heavy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

God, the banter is gold.

"Beautiful, eh? I can breathe again. Down south the air smells like pig poo poo."
"You've never been down South."
"I've been to Winterfell."
"That's the North."
"Pffft."

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Two Finger posted:

I'm pretty sure most of the northern lords would high five her if walder freys face was on the table

"Wait, Arya is the one that killed ALL the Freys? Holy poo poo, why isn't she Lady of Winterfell?"

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

The "wait, what?" moment with Baelish is even better re-watching it. Probably the first time that smarmy oval office's been caught flat-footed in decades.

The Stark girls aren't actually massively retarded, Brandon isn't just a useless creepy rear end in a top hat, Samwell's little shitfit didn't actually gently caress up the Targ lineage exposition. Allah akbar.

And the second Cersei pulled this bullshit altruism card anyone with half a brain had to know she was holding a dagger in the other hand behind her back. She's like the Scorpion from the Scorpion and the Frog fable. The only thing she knows how to do is be a spiteful, backstabbing, conniving twat who overestimates her own intelligence (like Daddy Lannister pointed out).

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Godholio posted:

The Euron angle was pretty good though.

I'll give you that. Still, I can't wait for Dickless Wonderboy to gently caress him up.

"Look at me! I'm the quirky, crazy-as-a-shithouse-rat new deus ex machina! I can teleport and see across thousands of miles of storming, pitch-black ocean!"

"I just won a fight because Ramsey Bolton basically made me a Ken doll. I'm finally finding my balls... By taking yours."

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Where the gently caress does all this "Bran is the Night King" poo poo come from?

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Apparently the loving white walkers cribbed some notes for their ice lances, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Shut up, Francis.

• Locked thread