Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Mr. Nice! posted:

The end of the last season had the hound meet back up with the brotherhood after the sept he was working on got destroyed/massacred by lemoncloack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvILT4w8mOM

"Tougher girls than you have tried to kill me"

Good to have the Hound back.

I wish he and Arya would team up again and roam around - one final time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Two Finger posted:

Honestly I think the writers realised they'd created a dumb situation at the end of last season. On one hand they had Dany with a massive fleet and a billion soldiers and on the other they had Cersei with basically nothing, so they're just BSing it to even things out a bit. It really seems like sloppy as gently caress writing right now as they try to create conflicts, otherwise season 7 would just be Dany rolling over King's Landing and calling it good.

Pretty much and I think the compressed episodes isn't lending time to show travel time and those experiences that happened is past seasons.
Nonetheless the Greyjoy Fleet that teleports everywhere and blows everything up is getting old. The faint and the march to kill old lady rose was better executed and more believable.

TCD fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Jul 31, 2017

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Kawasaki Nun posted:

If he's Rheagars son then Daenerys is still his aunt and depending on how succession is determined able to lay a claim?

Doh this show made me forget that Queens are a brand new thing

Well it usually goes to the first born.

Jon is the first born of Rhaegar from a legitimate marriage with a noble house which certainly makes his claim more than Daenerys.

• Locked thread