Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Proud Christian Mom posted:

yeah but them titties

Also, I miss seeing Tonks Titties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Osha. She played a character named Tonks in Harry Potter apparently and when she seduced Greyjoy, someone made a post saying "Tonks Titties!" and it's stuck with me since.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

"You're poo poo at dying" or whatever the Hound said to the guy when he impaled his crotch was a loving monumental moment.

I think the Hound coming back from being near dead was the better reveal than "Jon Snow isn't really dead you guys!"

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Mr. Nice! posted:

There was a celebrity appearance?

Yeah one of the Lannister soliders is a singer or some poo poo.

I wouldn't have know had I not seen nerds melting down over it prior to getting to see the episode (didn't watch till Monday night) or if my girlfriend hadn't pointed it out while we were watching. He did a good enough job so I'm not entirely sure why people are being dumb about it :shrug:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Slim Pickens posted:

Hey is it just me or does this show kinda suck now?

I was fine with this season till Euron shows up with his ghost fleet and manages to decimate Yara's fleet out of left loving field. I could ignore his massive fleet being built up out of nowhere but that was a bit much for me.

Like, if they reveal that a spy tipped him off to where the fleet was going, fair enough. But the random "HEY GUYS, ME AND MY FLEET THAT CAN SEE IN THE DARK AND FOG ARE HERE. ALSO I HAVE DRAGONFIRE ROUNDS THAT TOTALLY gently caress YOUR FLEET UP BUT LEAVE MINE IMPERVIOUS. ALSO, TOTALLY KNOW YOU HAVE THAT DORNISH CHICK WITH YOU, THAT'S MY GIFT TO CERSEI!"

His boarding intro though was totally baller though.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Yeah, also didn't Euron get stabbed a bunch? Like I coulda sworn one of the sand snakes stabbed him in the armpit and then another sliced his achilles heel or some poo poo.

Cause I mean, that dude was wearing some thick plot armor.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

suboptimal posted:

That was some motherfucking Westerosi Highway of Death poo poo right there.

For real. As soon as Lord Tarley was telling Jamie that the gold was in the city but the grain convoy was dragging along, I knew what they were going for.

gently caress that was awesome.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Actually now that I remember, I did have the intial thought of "Well I mean the Dothraki are going to attack but they're not going to burn the grain convoy cause Dany said she didn't want to cause civilian casualties"

And then Highway of Death Mark .5 happened.

Don't care, poo poo was awesome.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Watching Tormund turn around and kill the dude that was on the verge of killing him right when you hear the Vale showing up was pretty gratifying.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

I wonder what a Dothraki FAC looks like.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Hoopleheads.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Dragon CAS owned.

Also that's the second time Tormund's faked everyone out. I'm guessing the third time will be the charm :(

Still, he owns and that banter was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

But who will be playing Miss Liz?

• Locked thread