Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
jon snow is dead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
The only thing left that Bran can do that will help in any way is to tell Jon he's not a Snow, he's a loving Targ.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I just had the worst thought. Dany is the avatar of the lord of light but does not know it.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Just wait till they do a female James Bond who still womanizes.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

nwiniwn posted:

I like how Jon told Sansa not to undermine him in public in the first episode, then she goes and does the same loving thing this episode. For some reason I feel like she's going to gently caress it all up.

She 'learned a lot from Cerci' so this means she is just going to usurp all his poo poo and when he gets back hes going the way of Ned.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

o yea. dany doesnt want to use the dragons cuz lots of people will be burned to death. instead she wants to siege kings landing so they die slowly of starvation instead :wtc:

how bout using the dragons to torch the palace and roast cersei et all, while sparing the townsfolk :downs:

That kind of blew my mind. No I don't want to risk burning them so instead I'll have them all suffer starvation because it's never the common folk who suffer the worst under a siege.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Euron is a pretty good replacement for the big jerkwad we like after the hole left from Ramsays death.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
I enjoy how they take a fortified castle/city in a day.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
It's 291mb

Quality has to be dogshit.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Boy that sure is a deep river shore.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
That was a good episode.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Pesticide20 posted:

Holy poo poo Tormund

Girlfriend and I were edge of our seat that whole time.
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

TICKET PAYS FOR THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE!!!!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Two Finger posted:

Just lol if you think Cersei on seeing the wight will do anything but ask time to 'study' it, hand it to her weird necro Hand and get King's Landing wiped out by the resultant army of undead that he inevitably makes and loses control of.

That would be the greatest thing.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Jon and Danny are going to have a baby, a dwarf baby with 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye.

Last shot of the show will be him on the iron throne.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Victor Vermis posted:

The walls crumble. The Army of the dead flows through King's Landing. White Walkers trail behind the host, gesturing, enlisting another hundred soldiers with each flea-ridden burrough consumed.

Jaime Lannister backs away from the parapet, turning to Qyburn. "Burn them all" he commands. Qyburn's mouth opens, but only blood escapes his throat.

In the light of the dying fires, a flash of blonde hair. Blue eyes. Blue like the frost-forged dagger now protruding from Jaime's chest. The Kingslayer collapses. He looks up at his killer. "Cersei."

As he lay dying, the last thing he hears is The Night Queen's wail. The last thing he sees: among silken black folds inlaid with silver filigree, a second pair of pale blue eyes, blinking open for the first time.

The Last Lannister. The Night Prince.

It descends from its mother's royal womb, keening for the flesh of the living.

HBO HIRE ME THIS poo poo IS STRAIGHT RETARDED

go on i'm almost there

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Tyrion thinks they are both k-rad people and he is just worried that this will complicate things more.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Victor Vermis posted:

Makes the most sense.

So it won't be correct. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Bran is loving stupid and his whole purpose has been to retcon bullshit.

• Locked thread