Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Two Finger posted:

Tyrion resumes being the man soon

Get hype

Isn't all of this season non-book content?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Victor Vermis posted:

"aw, Tyrion and Bronn are doing a little ruse to make Podrick feel like he's a big boy" :kiddo:

(later)

"... oh I see, Podrick has a big penis and the sex slaves really enjoyed it. This show is the trucknuts of television."

They weren't slaves. There aren't any slaves in Westeros. Pretty sure they're all there of their own volition.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

But him being a bastard according to Westeros law means nothing if he is immune to fire

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Just wait for the HBO spin-off with the rebellion and mad king

Y'all know it's gonna happen

And I'll watch it all

Nah. Spinoff of the adventures of slightly younger Bronn.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Two Finger posted:

A chick I know who loves the sand snakes just messaged me 'ooooooo missandei and grey worm.' I'm enjoying waiting for her response to the finale

Well?

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Slim Pickens posted:

Hey is it just me or does this show kinda suck now?

Yeah...I thought with the season being fewer episodes that each one would be better. Not to say they are horrible, but they aren't any different than previous season's.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Godholio posted:

Still playing catch up. Just watched Hardhome. loving Sam actually says to Ollie (as Ollie is obviously thinking about killing Jon Snow), "I wouldn't worry about Jon. He always comes back." :lol:

Also, like 3 episodes after Podrick's whorehouse escapades, there's a background moment where he walks past two young ladies of the court who immediately start whispering to each other and staring at him. :lol:

I loving love this show.

I rewatched the entire show before this season aired and noticed a lot of foreshadowing moments like that.

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Arc Light posted:

But Arya goddamn better kill Littlefinger. Been waiting for him to bite it for more than a decade now.

Well, according to the script leak (Which has proven to be true so far) She does

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

The Rat posted:

Apparently there's this unconfirmed list of spoilers for season 8 from the book barn ASOIAF thread: http://www.desinerd.co.in/game-of-thrones-season-8-episode-1-leak-script/

I read it, it's apparently only the first episode?

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Bolow posted:

-Bran is going to warg into not-Drogon to gently caress up the Night King's dragon and end up getting the dragon and himself killed
-Jamie is going to dick down Brienne
-The Hound is going to win the Clegane bowl by overcoming his fear of fire

Then again this isn't so much prediction as hilariously obvious poo poo they've been more or less telegraphing for 4 seasons now

Also in just pure conjecture, lets say the Night King wins. Isn't like the entire other half of the world going to be completely ok since they can't swim?

And they thrive and eventually become the people from Battlestar Galactica

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

I really doubt it's ever gonna happen now :smith: gently caress has he even got them out of Meereen yet?

e] Did Cersei's Queensguard have that fuckin rad stormtrooper-lookin armour all season or just last episode?

Ever since she the scene she became Queen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

weird how i never noticed, especially since the second guy looks nothing like the others besides being a white guy with brown hair

I thought the middle guy was supposed to be their dad...whoops

• Locked thread