Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
we all know Ben franklin wanted the turkey to be the national bird. here is a turkey.

this turkey is pretty big and kinda intimidating but I bet I could kick its rear end

this turkey is has beautiful plumage but no muscles to speak of. I could easily overpower it.

look at this scrawny turkey. I bet I could knock it out in one hit

post if you like turkeys or can kick turkey rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

walgreenslatino posted:

Toms, like the three you posted, have large spurs on the back of their feet. Jakes and hens do not have spurs

Every rut people are hospitalized after tangling with a turkey. I bet a turkey would make you it's hen

I'm too nimble for a tom to spur me.

mags
May 30, 2008

I will go out into the world and find a wild turkey. it can't be that hard

mags
May 30, 2008

I will walk outside and seek out a majestic wild turkey to fight.

mags
May 30, 2008

turkeys can fly away after i kick their asses

mags
May 30, 2008

I can definitely kick the scrawny gobbler's rear end

mags
May 30, 2008

comingafteryouall posted:

the wild turkeys in the smokey mountain national park hang around the roads when it rains. I saw 10 of them driving for 20 min or so. I think they're eating earthworms.

they look really pathetic when they're wet

mods?

mags
May 30, 2008

hello friend. congrats

mags
May 30, 2008

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Thank u. I'm sure u will get the nod one day too

i don't think i can accept that responsibility

mags
May 30, 2008

there is no place on the mod team for an old rabble-rousing turkey fighter like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

i know those turkeys were just being turkeys, and that includes being majestic and beautiful, but i can't put it out of my mind that i could beat all of them up

• Locked thread