Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

Matt Slauson and Russell Okung have been working at LG and LT respectively, which is odd because I don't think we have a center yet.

Unless Tuerk is ready, in which case yay

From what I've heard, Tuerk is still loving up basic snaps. Spencer Pulley's gotten work at Center during OTAs, and it looks like he'll be starting there instead, especially since he also appears to know how to properly communicate with the O-Line and his QB. Rivers had a lot of good things to say about Pulley, and exactly nothing about Tuerk.

Other good news is that Forrest Lamp owns and he'll be starting at RG. Dan Feeney would probably take over at LG if Slausen weren't still so drat good, but he'll likely take over next year and be a backup now.

If it weren't for Pulley and Donavan Clark, the draft of Max Tuerk would be looking like a colossal disaster about now, along the lines of how bad Chris Watt ended up being. As it is, it's a minor annoyance that he isn't much further ahead than he is right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread