Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

No Irish Need Imply posted:

RD really liked Godwin and he has a solid percentage rate when it comes to players that turn out good.

He did like JFF, though...

It's not my fault the Browns drafted him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Flikken posted:

The Browns have more than their share of faults but they are in no way to blame for JFF throwing away his career.

The Browns are cursed, and drove him to alcoholism.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
damion stafford i guess decided to retire instead of show up to steelers camp. they signed malik golden from psu instead so that gives me another player to root for in camp

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Randaconda posted:

If there was a Luck level qb coming out, I'd want the Jags to tank for him, but they'd gently caress that up. :smith:

Sam Darnold.

• Locked thread