Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cody core died and he was my son so i'm a little bit cheesed!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am pretending kicking doesn't exist because i know the bengals will choose the wrong one and the other two will be extremely good from now on

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have read that william jackson number 3 and keivarae russell did real good. That is good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The dolphins players are all men.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in training camp you only get hurt when you start acting all weird and not playing for real. Oh let me ease up on this hit, and now i'm going to land weird instead of professionally. Everyone knows this, including people who believe in fake gods. I wont even point out which gods are fake since that's a whole other can of worms, but many of them are

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

whoa now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

In general, I hope that we as a subforum can relax with calling mentally challenged people names. It becomes easier with practice to control and contain that frustration and release it in positive ways later on, like jogging, cleaning, or even intently cooking a large meal.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I apologize that we don't currently form a symbiotic relationship because I love reading the stonk emoticon & variations

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Bengals' offensive line coach and veteran replacement level player Eric Winston have been trying quite hard to make the team's young tackles not be horrible.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

This is the type of dumb dicked poo poo that makes me not want to be around on Earth any more. *looking into a mirror*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the mediocre QB who could theoretically be good debate has gone too far. tannehill wasn't gonna suck this year. Well maybe from the leg. I guess that's fine. goodbye

• Locked thread