Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

They buzzing

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

Dolphins ain't the only team with hacks

Looking at that first picture, considering that there are only like three rows of benches and then a wall, and those few rows of benches are packed people, this guy is a loving piece of poo poo.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

What is the over/under on him being injured by the preseason?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

:golfclap:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Brandon Allen step on up!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Eifert Posting posted:

The Jags are approaching Brownsian or 90s Bengals levels of awful. AtNFL was saying recently they've gone like 7 seasons without 6 wins.
The Jaguars have drafted in the top 5 like six years running, starting with Justin Blackmon in '12. Gabbert was the year before that, with Alualualualualu the year before that, both at pick #10.

I long for the sweet release of death.

I really hope they bring in the former Redskins or Panthers GMs, if not both, next year.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

:gonk:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Maybe not shocking news but apparently Joe Mixon is extremely good at being a running back
Is he a violent runner?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Grittybeard posted:

I'm definitely not a put em in skirts guy but this seems barely worth reporting unless it's dislocated enough to fall off.

And after googling he's been playing with it since last October, so yeah.
Is he going to permanently wear a brace on it like JJ Watt?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Kalli posted:

Jaguars have been building a roster for so long, that they should be good everywhere but QB and offensive line. Unfortunately either of those is enough to derail an offense, both sucking normally destroys it. The Jags best hope is probably getting good play out of their defense and hopefully building a roster they can plug a top of the draft LT and random 2nd round QB pick into and get to 8 wins.
No you see the Jaguars can hope that a rookie LT is a good enough runblocker that the one competent starter and three other cardboard cutouts on the OL do enough to let Fournette run well.

:suicide:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Is Chris Ivory still on the Jags?
Yup.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Cavauro posted:

In general, I hope that we as a subforum can relax with calling mentally challenged people names. It becomes easier with practice to control and contain that frustration and release it in positive ways later on, like jogging, cleaning, or even intently cooking a large meal.
Dumbass poo poo like this and contentless posts like "Andey" are why I barely bother with this sub forum anymore.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I guess I'll see myself out, it's been fun.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Sorry I want to come to the 2017 NFL OTA / Training Camp thread for news...

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

CannonFodder posted:

There's a Del Taco that just opened in Columbia SC, which means Del Taco on the east coast :pusheen:
I will be in Columbia SC on Monday, what is so special about Del Taco?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Elephanthead posted:

They got Justin Blackmon that year, just as good. At least they didin't draft T Rich or RG3.
The Jaguars played the Colts at the end if the year prior to that draft, and won. Had they lost, I think they would have had the#1 pick it at least the Colts would not have.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

A slightly healthier Taco Bell. The best one is in Barstow in California. The original owner still runs his first shop himself. Better quality food, bigger portions, and they serve you at your table. I usually avoid it otherwise but it is also excellent drunk food too
Ah okay cool, thank you. I doubt we will go out of our way for that but if we see it I may just have to go.

• Locked thread