Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

big money big clit posted:

He was really good when Evans missed significant time and also lead the SEC in rushing his Heisman year. Pretending it was all Mike Evans doing work is stupid as hell. He was a great college football player and also a non-functioning alcoholic who got sentenced to the Browns, his NFL career was over before it started.

The Browns have more than their share of faults but they are in no way to blame for JFF throwing away his career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Roasted Donut posted:

The Browns are cursed, and drove him to alcoholism.

Yes, and no.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Amy Pole Her posted:

Yeah Tannehill Sounds like that left knee is on death row. I'm happy he's ok now but phew I'm loving nervous

So now you get to sweat every time he eats a sack, how is your Oline?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Randaconda posted:

About time for a season ending injury to one of the Jags three above average players. :smith:

That's why Joe Thomas barely takes part of training camp(he mostly coaches) and only practices like 1 day a week during the regular season.

10,000 straight snaps here we come!

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Ehud posted:

I'm not as worried about him getting hit as I am him scrambling like he did today :-/

Also, they're bad

I'll trade you a gently used Brock for a 3rd and we'll even eat half of his salary.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Coldforge posted:

My favorite team's starting QB is...the best Browns QB since they came back.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

a neat cape posted:

Kelly Holcomb owned

Brian Hoyer as Brown's starter 10-6
Holcomb 4-8

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

a neat cape posted:

Playoffs tho

Couch got them there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Remember that one year where Derek Anderson of all people looked like he was going to be good?

DA and Weeden are the same QB.

• Locked thread