Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Asproigerosis posted:

Not sure anyone will be able to top the jared goff affair for awhile.

Mitch trubisky gonna be bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Kenyan Drake is good people

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Drake will never be able to block anyone, ever. He's basically minmaxed to hell

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

It just means the linebacker we took in the 2nd last year is in danger of falling off our roster. Though I guess such things are to be expected when you change defensive schemes entirely for the 2nd time in 3 years.

And don't forget that first year being lost to a pretty bad injury for a guy whose speed was just barely good enough for his position

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Randaconda posted:

Might as well, but i doubt ol' man Coughlin will pull the trigger.

I mean he did already fight the Nazis once

• Locked thread