Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
By all accounts Breshad Perriman is looking like a legitimate NFL WR in OTAs. Crisp routes, making the most of his speed/size, in sync with Flacco, etc. He even beat Jimmy Smith for a decent gain on a back shoulder pass.

I don't buy it for a second. You don't teach up bad hands and stupid. Despite being the 2nd best WR in Baltimore due to an incompetent FO I would be totally shocked if Perriman breaks 1000 yards for the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Thus begins the annual Baltimore secondary depletion. I just hope the injury doesn't end up derailing Young's career. He was already playing like one of the better interior corners in the league as a rookie so really the sky was the limit heading into this season.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Dennis Pitta is dead.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/...0602-story.html

Another no contact hip injury. Really hope he can still walk like a regular human person and doesn't need a hip replacement at 30 years old.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I really wish I could talk poo poo about the Ravens FO for relying on Mallet to being anything other than a coat rack, but sadly Mallet earned his place in my heart with that totally inexplicable victory over Pittsburgh two years ago. Of course Kaepernik would be better, if we have the money to sign him and a cut RT, because James Hurst just will not do.

Actually, signing Kaep over a tackle would be worth it just for the mass exodus of Trumpers from Ravens fandom.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Supposedly Tim Williams has been embarrassing Ravens o-linemen in every practice but that just means he's clowned a bunch of nobodies who just got off the bus. Bowzer and Humphery have been present, nothing good or bad. The big news all training camp for Baltimore, outside of everyone dying, was that it was finally coming together for Breshad Perriman and he was looking like a real #1 WR. Since he's been injured for all of the preseason no one can actually confirm or deny that Perriman isn't in fact a shared hallucination.

• Locked thread