Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Kenny Golladay is Megatron, doesn't drop a pass in practice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Shangri-Law School posted:

At least we have an OC who's willing to change the play-calling to match the talent available to him.

I still think the 2014 team could have gone to the Super Bowl if they'd fired Lombardi mid-season.

Yeah, Cooter can call better plays knowing its ONLY the left tackle that is going to be a turnstile instead of basically the whole line.

Pretty sure I'm buying a Golladay jersey. Ground floor this poo poo.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Kalli posted:

42 by George Blanda in 1962.
Modern era is 35 by Testaverde in '88
29 by Favre in 2005 for recent history
and 27 by Eli in 2013 for the last decade.

If the Jets ran Hack out there all season like he was rookie Peyton Manning, he'd probably crack 25 guaranteed and most likely 30 no problem.

That Eli one should have the biggest asterisk. So many of those bounced right off the receivers hands into the waiting arms of the cornerback.

Some true voodoo hex poo poo bad luck.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

That happens when you spend the whole season throwing balls a foot over your receivers' heads.

About Ten (video fidelity makes it a bit blurry) of his interceptions hit the WRs hands before being caught by the defensive back.

That's just insane.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Slowpoke! posted:

I never get to watch preseason games because I live in Toronto. Did McCaffrey look as good as his stat line yesterday? If he is even half as good as the hype, then we hit another home run in the draft.

DAZN.com is amazing and incredible.

• Locked thread