Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
That's a real bad call. this is a real bad PP though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Why is Sheary active

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
let's juice those lethal PP stats boys

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Didn't get his two minutes worth there

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
thats an exceptionally bad shot on an ok setup

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

:yeah:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Sens pp blows.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

corn on the cop posted:

i hope pittsburgh loses because it's the more hilarious outcome

I hope Pittsburgh wins because it's better for hockey if aggressive teams win and ultra conservative teams lose

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

also imo the Finals will probably be longer if the Senators win but funner if the Penguins win

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Love that they're making GBS threads on the refs

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I have a hard time believing Scott Wilson does anything positive on this Kessel/Malkin line

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Phil needs some of crosbys backhand

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
Consider that you have Pierre in your corner, Yinzers. Does that feel like the right side of history to you?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Chad Sexington posted:

Consider that you have Pierre in your corner, Yinzers. Does that feel like the right side of history to you?

They've already had and fired him. Now he's just their creepy ex.
Can't help who loves you

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug
Guentzel so close

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Pierre is such a Pittsburgh shill

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Moxie posted:

Why is Sheary active

Last minute substitute, hornqvist was supposed to be in but he was too hurt I guess.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Hainsey just terrifies me with literally everything he does: his reads, his passes, his positioning. Like 100% of what he does is just not good

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Vincent Van Goat posted:

Last minute substitute, hornqvist was supposed to be in but he was too hurt I guess.

Archibald would be better

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Ginette Reno posted:

Hainsey just terrifies me with literally everything he does: his reads, his passes, his positioning. Like 100% of what he does is just not good

:same:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

HONK HONK HONK

HAIL

SA

TAN

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

Yeah, he's a great story and everything but he's got no business being on a cup team.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
That's gotta be one of the fastest periods this year.

Just means we will see 28 icings and the eternal 1-3-1 neutral zone hustle next period

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
How many times can the Sens mug a dude away from the puck in the slot and not get called

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK

Ginette Reno posted:

Nah that one shift a few games ago, he decided not to touch the puck which directly lead to a goal

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
That was an entertaining period

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Lol Karlsson might as well grab the jersey too if he's not gonna get called for any of that

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

That was an entertaining period

No not really

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Ginette Reno posted:

How many times can the Sens mug a dude away from the puck in the slot and not get called

Behind the net, too.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Hrmmmmmm, hrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm I remember someone saying this was not clutch and grab. HRRRRRRMMMMMMMMM

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Ginette Reno posted:

And yet he is still nowhere near as bad as Rob Scuderi was

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.
gently caress off Pierre you little troll.

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Sens are going to go to the finals by tackling Crosby and not getting called on it every loving time.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
how the gently caress does anyone care about pittsburghs historical record in game 7 when they lose game 6 on the road. ive seen multiple push it like it isnt the most meaningless poo poo ever. like that doesnt even register as a stat

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Lol Pierre is such a bitch

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Sens fans love refs

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

This is the one thing that gives the Sens a good chance to win this game, it's Game 7 and the refs are going to let them turn it into wrestling even more than usual

100% if the game goes to OT the Sens will win because the refs absolutely will never call anything except The Worst Penalty and Too Much Mans in overtime and the Senators are far better equipped to take advantage of that

And I think the Sens know it

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

that progressive commercial is embarrassingly bad

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Remember that hainsey interference call from game 6

Sens fans: "the refs are bad in both directions!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Eric the Mauve posted:

This is the one thing that gives the Sens a good chance to win this game, it's Game 7 and the refs are going to let them turn it into wrestling even more than usual

100% if the game goes to OT the Sens will win because the refs absolutely will never call anything except The Worst Penalty and Too Much Mans in overtime and the Senators are far better equipped to take advantage of that

And I think the Sens know it
they arent better equipped to take advantage of that.

• Locked thread