Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Aurora posted:

I hope the Pens give Kunitz Bickell money after his playoffs

gently caress it if we win back to back cups they can give him whatever they want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
I would have been OK with the Sens winning the series though, sorry Sens fans :smith:

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Fuuuuuuuuuuck that sucks

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hell of a run by the Sens.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Not gonna lie... This game had me super nervous.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

nuuuuuuuh, the pens won :(

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
Good series at least.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The Pens had no business getting to the SCF and they did it. Good on them.

PAS has no right to bitch about anything.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
Lmao at pens playoff posters all butt hurt

Parker Lewis
Jan 4, 2006

Can't Lose

VJeff posted:

I mean that was just kind of inevitable from the way the game was going.

Hey, in my opinion, it loving sucks that this team that's already won loving everything a million times keeps crushing all of the likable underdogs that never win anything. It's pretty much horseshit.

Just my opinion, though.

Yeah, it's great entering the playoffs in "anyone but the Pens" mode and then seeing them get to the Finals yet again.

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

Well, I never would have expected them to get this far. Maybe next time.

Go Preds :cool:

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Revol posted:

Win or lose, that was one of the best hockey games I've ever seen.

But my team won so yaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Agreed. The last two games were really excellent. Definitely Kudos to Anderson for pulling it together after game 5.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Should be an entertaining SCF though

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?
Pierre is such a nerd for wearing his cup ring.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
HONK HONK HONK

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Parker Lewis posted:

Yeah, it's great entering the playoffs in "anyone but the Pens" mode and then seeing them get to the Finals yet again.

A++ username/post combo.

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

Marklar posted:

Ottawa looked so tired.

I don't think so. I don't think their game plan worked for intense OT play. Like that Sens player said before the game, they wanted a boring game. Game 7 overtime is impossible to be boring, and because of that, Penguins got unlimited chances and finally got one from 3 Time Stanley Cup Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist Christopher Kunitz.

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
Oh before I forget, go Bruins next year and gently caress Pierre too.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Crosby and Malkin touching the trophy!

Raylen
Aug 1, 2003

You just killed the nice deranged chick from the juice bar that I was gonna score with someday maybe!
Pillbug

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

HONK HONK HONK

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

I am suffering with a terrible stomach bug and could watch the game because it made me feel worse, but gently caress YES!

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Hahahaha gently caress the Senators

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?
Hockey trophies are so cool looking. Hockey is the best sport.

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Bribe officials and kill goats
Hail Satan, Go Hawks
gently caress em up, preds

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Go The Pengwings.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

gently caress yes, sorry alcoholism you're my bitch for another series.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Wonderllama posted:

Lmao at pens playoff posters all butt hurt

Hey man, they're actually a cool and good fanbase. Don't believe all the evidence that suggests otherwise.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

some guy on here was talking about how bad their luck was and theyre gonna be the most successful team of the 2000s

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

Revol posted:

I don't think so. I don't think their game plan worked for intense OT play. Like that Sens player said before the game, they wanted a boring game. Game 7 overtime is impossible to be boring, and because of that, Penguins got unlimited chances and finally got one from 3 Time Stanley Cup Champion and Olympic Gold Medalist Christopher Kunitz.

I mean the last shift did look brutal. But they lost a ton of battles and just looked slower. Then again the Pens forecheck is really unbelievable.

Go Preds. Please.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Ginette Reno posted:

I thought for sure Ottawa would win that on some crazy bounce or Karlsson play.

That was one of the best games I've seen

It was good. Maybe I would feel differently if Ottawa won. I don't think so though.

The first period was amazing. The third was pretty great too. I thought the OT was bad though.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Schremp Howard posted:

Pierre is such a nerd for wearing his cup ring.

If I had a championship ring from a major sport I think I'd probably wear that fucker everywhere. I'd do poo poo like order fast food while flashing the ring.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
This is such stark relief from real life where the actual Senators are definitely loving up every penguin.

Oswald Kesselpot
Jan 14, 2008

HONK HONK HONK
Hell, beating no the caps, and now a double OT thriller win, it feels almost like we already won the cup twice this year

Oswald Kesselpot fucked around with this message at 05:02 on May 26, 2017

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ginette Reno posted:

gently caress it if we win back to back cups they can give him whatever they want

That's what we thought and look at us now

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Jordan7hm posted:

It was good. Maybe I would feel differently if Ottawa won. I don't think so though.

The first period was amazing. The third was pretty great too. I thought the OT was bad though.

I wouldn't say it was well played hockey in OT but there were some crazy chances that just didn't go in for both sides and that's always fun.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
the pens/caps and pens/sens series were extremely entertaining

may they stomp nashville and save me some heartburn from here on out

I doubt it

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

VJeff posted:

I mean that was just kind of inevitable from the way the game was going.

Hey, in my opinion, it loving sucks that this team that's already won loving everything a million times keeps crushing all of the likable underdogs that never win anything. It's pretty much horseshit.

Just my opinion, though.

Get better?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Jordan7hm posted:

I'd think they didn't deserve to win from the fact they spent basically all of the OTs a step behind the play, and I'd be right.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

CBJSprague24 posted:

You're the one always bitching, not PAS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Shinjobi posted:

Hey man, they're actually a cool and good fanbase. Don't believe all the evidence that suggests otherwise.

:cry:

• Locked thread