Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Fifty Three posted:

I have drank a bunch but the Pittsburgh Penguins aren't winning, not sure what's wrong.

First time I drank in months and the Pens win 7-0. Haven't drank since and we haven't closed out the series....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Low Desert Punk posted:

wow, there are actually people who think that was a fair goal

They're saying they never showed the replay for whatever reason.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Spring Break My Heart posted:

what the hell is a yinzer.

White trash people in Pittsburgh who cannot say "you guys" coherently.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Yeah my first though about a 2OT game is that Phil is probably getting hungry as hell

The Pens first call once they went to overtime was to Franktuary.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Don't they actually do poo poo like bring in food for long games? I remember some story about a team ordering a bunch of pizza.

Yeah, I remember that story from the double? triple? overtime against Detroit in 08 or 09.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

:siren: gently caress yeah! :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Revol posted:

Win or lose, that was one of the best hockey games I've ever seen.

But my team won so yaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Agreed. The last two games were really excellent. Definitely Kudos to Anderson for pulling it together after game 5.

• Locked thread