Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I barely watch hockey but I think Pittsburgh will win. It seems like they have lots of good players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
does Pittsburgh have hipsters and bougie downtown dwellers

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I don't know a lot about hockey but it seems like the Penguins are good. Think they will win the Cup.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Citizen Tayne posted:

So, do you think the Pittsburgh Penguins are going to win the Stanley Cup?

Seems pretty likely, OP.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I don't have a hockey team in my city. Seems I will never touch the Stanley Cup.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I checked and it seems like places like Long Island and Edmonton used to win a lot of cups, so it doesn't really seem very prestigious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The Coyotes will never be successful until they bring back the badass red/green sweaters.

• Locked thread