Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Okhlos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Caveblazers

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

OP's choice

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Atomikus posted:

The secret to Risk of Rain is to only play co-op

This is what I was thinking. I've watched people have fun in co-op but when I tried single player it was bad. Hopefully party bug has a friend.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Monolith looks the most interesting to me.

Dead Cells is a fantastic game that literally everyone in this thread should buy.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Guillermus posted:

I bought it yesterday on GMG after watching a few gameplay videos and holy poo poo. I spent five hours yesterday, dying a lot of times but unlocking stuff and actually having fun with every map regen. I noticed the build releases and the devs are really active patching.

I unlocked the retain 3000 gold on death, the bleed sword (wich I can't use after death, wtf?) and almost got the two hp potions. Any advice about the game?

Unlocking an item means it can show up anywhere items show up. Just chill and have fun is my only advice.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Kingsway

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

I feel bad for voting on Kingsway after seeing those moving windows, the whole thing looks annoying as hell. It really nails the Windows 95 aesthetic though.

I'm most interested in Bunker Punks, but Leap of Fate is the only one that isn't early access, so it has my vote.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Party Bug posted:

Verticle Drop Heroes HD

This looks kind of like Steamworld Dig which is a good game.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Exanima seems pretty interesting but I'm going to vote for Heart&Slash.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Gonna go with Convoy.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Everspace

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Vintage year looks real bad, I'm surprised you weren't bitching about it the whole time.

Anyway, Synthetik is the only one that looks good out of those three.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Legend of Dungeon looks the best

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Gotta vote for Bombslinger because there aren't too many bomberman-type games. I expect it to not be that good but hope to be proven wrong.

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Nuclear throne looks a lot more fun when succeeding than the other times I've watched it, which included endless deaths.

Voting for City of Brass. I tried Sublevel Zero Redux and was pretty disappointed so hopefully you don't have to endure that. Looks nice but plays poorly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the littlest prince
Sep 23, 2006

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Monolith.
Because its incredibly stylish and has the good musics

Yes this. Wizard of whatever has a dumb and boring title so I assume the game itself is probably the same.