Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Legend of Dungeon. I love old fantasy style beat-em-ups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Vintage Year sounds like fun.

And while it may not have been your Biz, Convoy is extremely mine. Thanks for showing it off, it's on my wishlist to wait for the summer sale.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Felinoid posted:

I just had a 5 second career on someone else's ship last night in FTL, so I'm quite tempted to vote for that, but I've played that to death and Deep Sky Derelicts sounds fascinating.

I love FTL too, but I gotta agree I feel the same way. Let's check out Deep Sky Derelicts.

Also, RIP your rockmin, Felinoid.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

That was fun to watch. I think I'll grab the game, but which platform?

I've been looking for an excuse to grab more things for my Switch. Does it play well there, thread, or should I stick to PC?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Ended up getting Wizard of Legend on the switch. I figure by the time I want to try modding and such it'll be on sale on Steam. I've only gotten to the final boss once so far; couldn't beat that second phase.

Monolith looks to be extremely my poo poo. The comparison to Gungeon feels apt, I love it already. Thanks for showing it off, it's on the rainy day wishlist.

Too bad I missed the stream, maybe I can catch the next one in time.

As for the next game: Weaponographist, just so I can see how bad the games humor gets.