Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10
I've heard the name Cryptark a lot but never actually seen a drat thing about it. Please fix that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

I know Not the Robots is going to win, since you have accurately described how trippy its concept is, but I still feel the need to put in a pity vote for Convoy because it's actually something I'd like to play eventually

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Renowned Explorers because it's another one that's been on my wishlist for ages, and FTL can wait.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Another vote for ungeon Souls, just because the typo tickles me.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Peachfart posted:

Renowned Explorers looks really cool and I hope you do a bunch more videos.

This. Please.

Also I've noticed an odd trend with things you do videos on getting discounted on steam the next week. Probably just coincidence, but the sale being a coincidence wouldn't save us less money on the game. :v:

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Echoing the vote for Has Been Heroes.

"This game is made for ranged classes." Proceeds to get farther than ever before by mashing his face into enemies as an unfamiliar melee class. :pseudo:

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Vintage Year sounds fun.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Caveblazers. I want to see those caves engulfed in flames.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Rogue Legacy, but edited for the inevitable retreading.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

After that shitshow, the only reasonable course is to get WASTED.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Surely something as generically named as Legend of Dungeon couldn't be bad. Right?

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Overfall

Also haven't you already done Monolith? Or am I confusing this with a stream I watched.

Edit: That's what I get for not looking at the OP. :doh:

Felinoid fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Nov 15, 2017

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

A-minus rant, would watch again.

Also a vote for Sunless Sea for quality whiplash on "sail around and weird things happen" games.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

I'm gonna vote for 99 Levels to Hell, but I'm also quite curious about Kingsway.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Leap of Fate, because it sounds like exactly the kind of game that would eat a month of my friend's life if it's good.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Moon Hunters without a doubt

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Legend of Dungeon. Just can't get enough of that name. :allears:

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Blazing Beaks sounds like it has the potential to either be great or a trainwreck, and nothing in between.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

As I said on the stream, I am incredibly sorry for voting for that. I didn't realize it'd be that big of a trainwreck. :shobon:

Also something he mentioned on the stream but not in the video: when you get to level 3, enemies start doing 2 hearts of damage for some reason. As though the beamos and rock assholes aren't bullshit enough, you can suddenly be two-shot by literally anything.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Okay, Heat Signature just moved about 10 places up my wishlist after seeing it in action. :suspense:

Also I'm going to vote for Heart & Slash because it seems...well, kinda stupid on the surface, and I want to be proven wrong.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Tenebrais posted:

What if Dark Souls... was Octodad?

Octodad is fun, though. This seems more like Bad Rats level random physics fuckery.

Also, obligatory :psyduck: What the gently caress why does this even exist?!

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

I watched volumes 1-3 (there's more, but eh), and the jist of it seems to be "aim a bit past them, to stab them in the face". The latter half of which is coincidentally my personal motto.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Convoy is one of those games I both love and hate at the same time, and what more can you ask from a roguelike?

Also are you doing this megathread just so that roguelike games will be nice to you while you're recording? Because that's a great scheme and I wish I'd thought of it first. :allears:

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

I just had a 5 second career on someone else's ship last night in FTL, so I'm quite tempted to vote for that, but I've played that to death and Deep Sky Derelicts sounds fascinating.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Well that existed, I guess. Let's try for Legend of Dungeon next.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Wow, that was exactly as generic and :effort: as I thought it'd probably be. I was really hoping it'd surprise me.

Putting in a pity vote for In Celebration of Violence, because the other two sound like they could actually be interesting but I can't decide between them.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

GoNNER out of morbid curiosity.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

FORCED SHOWDOWN sounds bizarre.

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

I'll vote for GoNNER because apparently it's a lot like Everspace. :v:

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

I'm going to vote for Slay the Spire because I know it's a good game, and also I'm having trouble reading what the other two are after that Brut@l game eyefucked me. :psypop:

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Well that was garbage.

bitDungeon II next, that looks like it could be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Woodpunk reminds me of Gungeon, and that seems like a good thing. I can't wait to be proven right/wrong/completely off-base.