Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

You might also give Golden Krone Hotel a try. It's pretty far to the Lite end of the spectrum, but there's still some Rogue in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

StrixNebulosa posted:

Wait, what? How is it lite? It's a full-blown roguelike by every metric I can think of.

I should say that it's a very refined roguelike then. There aren't any gear decisions to make, spells are deliberately limited in scope and availability, potions are called out and self-identify.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Synthetik

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Everspace looks like a good choice.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I have no idea what I'm looking at, but In Celebration of Violence looks like... something.

wiegieman fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Sep 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Let's go with Lovecraft, it seems to be in vogue lately.