Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.
Ditto looks cute and all, but I just don't think roguelike works with the zelda formula. It made the puzzles shamefully bad as you observed and the whole thing just feels really parsed down to accommodate being random.

Regarding your mention if it in the first ditto video, I don't get what people were doing to have trouble with skyward sword's controls, they never gave me any issue personally. It keeps coming up though that half the people who played it seemed to feel it was completely uncontrollable.

Was it the angle at which the sensor was mounted compared to where the controller was? Was it the way people tried to do the motions (if anything more than your wrist was getting any exercise from it, you were probably doing it wrong)? One of the great mysteries of our time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.
Yup, that list looks about right.