Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Renowned Explorers looks really cool and I hope you do a bunch more videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I haven't played Risk of Rain, but I did watch part of an LP and it looked terrible. But to each their own.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

That game looked like garbage, and Community is great, so I think you did what you could.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

I really like the aesthetics of Kingsway, kinda interesting game.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Party Bug posted:

Blazing Beaks

invisible frogs :frogout:

:siren: DEMOCRACY HAS FAILED :siren:

Next update is going to be Heat Signature. After that we'll go back to voting as per usual.

I like the idea if the thread picks a bad game that you pick whatever you want for a round. And that game seems a bit simple. I hope it gets way more than 4 levels.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

lol, nice.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Party Bug posted:

Convoy (2/2)

This video is long and boring like this game and our lives.

:siren: 4/25 amazing stream event!!!! :siren:

me and a bottle of wine learn to play vintage year at 6pm mst/9pm est on my cool channel: twitch.tv/pbug oh boy i can't wait for the cpm!!!

Convoy is basically FTL but a bit less interesting, got it. Also your video is broken for the last 5 minutes(not that it matters much).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

The slime game looked terrible.
Ruin of the Reckless looks interesting and more your speed.