Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

dromal phrenia posted:

i've been on kind of an adventure game kick lately; will these games scratch that itch at all?

i also have life is strange and havent started it yet

no. the last time telltale put a puzzle in their games was during the start of the first chapter of the walking dead season 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

nice, i quit playing at that lovely puzzle

thats a high level move

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Been eyeing the Batman Telltale series. On sale right now.. Wonder what that crazy rear end Bat would get into..

he probably has to thwart the nefarious plans of the joker and two face while dealing with the unpredictable cat woman

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i started resonance and stopped just as the actual game kicked in. i should probably finish it one day

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tane = funny

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Tane is the funny word from FYAD.

can you change my av back since blerick seems to be extremely mad that kongming paid to change my av yesterday

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I can't im only an IK.

you cant request av chamges? i feel bad he spent $5 for aomething that lasted like 12 hours

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I've spent much on something that lasted only 5 minutes...LMFAO!

epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

great news for the the telltale lovers in this forum

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/872453096810663936

im all the people complaining its not their favourite telltale game getting a sequel announced as if they dont poo poo out multiple games a year

• Locked thread