Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I call this style of game the Feels Games. Life is Strange is the best feels game by a million years, it's basically The Wire of the genre. Once you play it all others will pale in comparison. Tho I did enjoy Walking Dead S1 and Tales from the Borderlands.

The worst feels game I've played so far is the Game of Thrones one. It sucked the llamas rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Been eyeing the Batman Telltale series. On sale right now.. Wonder what that crazy rear end Bat would get into..

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PaulMorel posted:

old school adventure games with puzzles and poo poo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

i tried to play day of the tentacle recently and hated it, tbh. the writing was awful, the interfaces was clunky, and i thought the puzzles sucked.

It's terrible like every other old adventure game and cruises on nostalgia only.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Until Dawn is an okay trashy horror movie simulator

I hated it a lot

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It sounds like Dontnod are still making a proper sequel and that prequel thing is being made by some other developer. I don't really care as long as we get another game from the guys who made it originally

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The final episode of A New Frontier came out this week and I can't even be arsed to play it at the moment. Maybe stream it this weekend. So far it's given their Game of Thrones series a run for it's rear end Sandwich LJN Disaster Trophy. Clem gets her period and you litreally find tampons for her to use, that's a real event that happens in Telltale's latest adventure. Someone thought that was a good addition to the story.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

don't say Life is Tane you hack GBS motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

• Locked thread