Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Telltale make what are interactive TV episodes I guess. I thought I'd hate the idea and I actually don't.

Just finished Tales from the Borderlands and it's a load of fun. The writing/jokes are good and some of the events are super gross. Are any of the other games worth a look?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I haven't paid for any of them yet so perhaps that is affecting my judgement 🤔

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Plutonis posted:

Those games suck mung doo doo from a roadkill's corpse OP. They stink more than hobo cum mixed with poo poo after they gently caress each other in the rear end.

This is a strong opinion, a bit emotional perhaps. Sleep on it and come back tomorrow.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dromal phrenia posted:

i've been on kind of an adventure game kick lately; will these games scratch that itch at all?

No you play these in between real games there is nothing to them really

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

trying to jack off posted:

he probably has to thwart the nefarious plans of the joker and two face while dealing with the unpredictable cat woman

Spoiler this poo poo, thanks

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I somehow got the first game of thrones episode, must have been PS+ or something so will give that a try

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can you change the title of your own thread? Gonna rename this as the Feels Games thread

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Life is Strange prequel...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-01-looks-like-theres-a-life-is-strange-prequel-for-some-reason

Sneaks McDevious fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Jun 1, 2017

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Life is Tane .

Thanks for the new thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Larry made the joke and I liked it. FAU can change it back if it bothers you that much or is there an IK at the moment?

• Locked thread