Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I just now acquired, by means both fair and foul, this fine Orb. it is filled with a mysterious liquid, dark crimson in color. perhaps if I consume this strange concoction I will gain the power of the Orb? or is this the first step on the road to damnation...

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
It has come to my attention that children are playing with orbs. Irresponsible parents should not let youth near the mighty orb.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Space Taxi posted:

It has come to my attention that children are playing with orbs. Irresponsible parents should not let youth near the mighty orb.

orbs build character

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I went to public school we only learned orbstinence

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

One of my favorite 90s orbs. When we found this one, a secret door opened, leading to the underground Dwarf society. We used some of our other orbs to upgrade our weapons at Watts's forge. Watts is a good guy, loved orbs just like us.

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

uber_stoat posted:

I just now acquired, by means both fair and foul, this fine Orb. it is filled with a mysterious liquid, dark crimson in color. perhaps if I consume this strange concoction I will gain the power of the Orb? or is this the first step on the road to damnation...

If by 'damnation' you mean 'deliciousness' then yes.

Put a splash of it in some white hot chocolate, it's amaaaaaazing.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

uber_stoat posted:

chamborb

Solvalou
Aug 31, 2001
You could even drink orbs in the 90s!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vakal
May 11, 2008

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

where is that orb from

beautiful specimen

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
yo dawg i put an orb in your orb

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Solvalou posted:

You could even drink orbs in the 90s!

did it seriously take 8 pages of a thread about orbs in the 90s for someone to mejtion this poo poo

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Walrus posted:

did it seriously take 8 pages of a thread about orbs in the 90s for someone to mejtion this poo poo

no it was posted on the first page

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

maskenfreiheit posted:

where is that orb from

beautiful specimen

The Matrix of Leadership from the classic of film Transformers the Movie (1986)

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
in order to make an orb we must first create the universe

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://i.imgur.com/EsNCLab.gifv

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

i saw this beautiful orb on reddit and was going to post it, but you beat me good sir

good orb

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
E N H A N C E

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

In these accelerated times of evolution of human consciousness, dimensions are beginning to get thinner and spiritual entities from other dimensions are appearing all around people experiencing love and joy at social gatherings, get togethers, parties, raves, spiritual meetings or seances. Evidence of the Orb manifestation phenomenon is captured by digital cameras and is now visible in uncountable number of pictures clicked all over the world. Klaus Heinemann and Miceal Ledwith (What the Bleep ... Fame) present a well-researched examination of a remarkable modern phenomena, with enormous implications for our current scientific story and indeed our current sense of the possible.

After literally stumbling into orbs appearing as bright as light bulbs in photographs he was taking at a spiritual retreat, Dr. Klaus Heinemann immediately sensed that he was onto something profound. There was no choice but to convince himself that his notion was on solid grounds. Heinemann looked at thousands of pictures he had taken earlier, and thousands more would be taken to test the hypothesis that these light circles are nothing less than emanations from Spirit beings.

Dr. Mícheál Ledwith had a similar experience after the orb phenomenon was first made known to him through the teachings of Ramtha. He began an intense and systematic study of orbs in all sort of situations, day and night, and in all sorts of atmospheric conditions, in order to discover all he could about their nature, the situations in which their presence could be most easily detected, and what implications they might have for our understanding of our own place in the cosmos.

To date, he has amassed a collection of well over 100,000 images. In The Orb Project, Ledwith and Heinemann present their fascinating discoveries, along with practical tips that amateur digital photographers can use to photograph orbs and properly distinguish them from "false" orbs that are really dust or water particles. They offer guidelines on deciphering the orbs' various patterns, features, and characteristics, based on their extensive research. As Dr. Ledwith points out, once you develop a keen and sustained interest in photographing spirit entities, some quite interesting things begin to happen: the brain stops censoring these images, and you can begin to see with orbs with the naked eye -- in more color and detail than is visible to even a digital camera. Ledwith and Heinemann also explore communication with orbs and what their existence means to our lives. The implications of a realization that we are "surrounded by a cloud of witnesses" are enormous and incredibly hopeful for the world at large.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
DEAR GOD...

IT'S FULL OF ORBS

Vakal
May 11, 2008

maskenfreiheit posted:

DEAR GOD...

IT'S FULL OF ORBS

The miracle of orb birth.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Found an artist focused on orbs
http://nancycallanglass.com/orbs/

HoboNews
Oct 11, 2012

Don't rattle me bones
I have nothing to contribute to this thread, however I truly appreciate your dedication to all things orb. May the great orb in the sky bless you.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Eventually, ORB comes for us all.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

HoboNews posted:

I have nothing to contribute to this thread, however I truly appreciate your dedication to all things orb. May the great orb in the sky bless you.

later this summer i will go to las vegas and play with orbs, i hope they will smile on me

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

orb music for orb people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-rb4eSYMA4&t=67s

Vakal
May 11, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKnpPCQyUec

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
put orbs in your mouth

Automatonic Water
Jul 8, 2012

dig thru the ditches
and burn thru the witches
and slam in the back of my.........
.........DRAGULA

Yams Fan
You know who else loves orbs? Dragons

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U_CjuVNNHU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

maskenfreiheit posted:

put orbs in your mouth

*In extremely "wtf's a samoflange" voice*

"what the gently caress's a Dragibus?"

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
This orb is the supermassive star Betelgeuse

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

maskenfreiheit posted:

DEAR GOD...

IT'S FULL OF ORBS

omg

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Sonic the hedgehog (who can turn into an orb) is now free for iOS and Android.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Are oblate sphereoids orbs or just wanna-be ovals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
This aquarium is made of orbs:

• Locked thread