Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Chinatown posted:

i gotta couple orbs for ya right here OP!!!

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Got 2 big orbs for ya right here ya goon OP, capisce ?

🔮 now kiss 🔮

Toadvine posted:

Found this digital doodle on my work computer, don't even remember naming it orb.png but who am I to ask questions
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You have done well. Orb is pleasing.

maskenfreiheit fucked around with this message at 17:45 on May 30, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Sten Freak posted:

I have had one of these. "Eye of the Storm".

My mom got it for me one Christmas or birthday in the 80s. I was sooo stoked. There were cheaper copies later but the original was the bomb. You could turn it on and play with the settings but it also allowed you to set it to move to music. That poo poo is plasma inside!

I had abandoned it home finally but I think mom kept it and last I looked it still worked.

I always wanted an orb but my parents denied my wish.

By the time I had my own job the orb stores had closed.

Dark memories.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

I remember these 90s orbs

dunno if they're still around

Tried to finish one of these bad boys while exploring a tricked out Gateway running Windows 98 😎

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Junk posted:

shout out to the two other people who posted bryce3d orbs, the purest of 90s orbs

Dem orbs so good I can forgive the pyramids

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Vakal posted:

I take solace in the fact that one day the entire universe will collapse into itself, and then for one brief, beautiful moment we will all become Orb,

We are made of orbs (atoms = tiny orbs)

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
just wanted to thank everyone for five whole pages of glorious orbs, keep up the good work kids

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
knowledge orbs

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

HoboNews posted:

One orb to roll them all

all orbs are beautiful, no matter color or size

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Flambeau posted:

The powerful Richard Nixon was born in Yorba Linda,which is an anagram of 'AN ORB DAILY' which i think speaks for itself

nixon loved him some orbball

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

orbs are tools, tools that will loving murder you if you come into my house and try to take my zune

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Space Taxi posted:

My nuts are not quite orbs. I feel ashamed.

scientists claim there is no such thing as a perfect orb, let alone two

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
kurt cobain liked orbs before they were cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKXTLQXE1ww

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

beautiful orb.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Cry Havoc posted:

it's time you saw the future

while you still have human eyes

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but this thread is not about Donald Trump.

Donald Trump touched an orb, along with other things he considers objects, like women and fast food hamburgers.

This thread is a thread to discuss orbs, malls with orb science stores, mall fountains, and other things that not bad

Here is an orb

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
https://twitter.com/spacekatgal/status/870332842940780544

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Space Taxi posted:

I see orbs before me using my eyes, which are orbs! I cannot trust what I see. I must find a way out of this orb conspiracy.

orbs are not evil, those who use them for evil purposes are

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i'm thinking of buying an orb for my apartment. apparently the plasma interferes with wifi and cell phones so i can hide from the government

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
are eyes orbs?

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Avirosb posted:

Reposting this here, because ORB

this thread is about orbs, malls with orb science stores, fountains, and other things that not bad

:orb:

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

my dog died im sad posted:

There is a crystal healing shoppe near my work. Planning to pick up an ORB there on Sunday.

:yeah:

post some pics here!

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Nathilus posted:

I keep remembering that this thread is pretty good.

Thank you kind sir.

Remember to vote, subscribe, and :orb:

https://youtu.be/3-iGoOm2gmg

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Nathilus posted:

I keep remembering that this thread is pretty good.

Thank you kind sir.

Remember to vote, subscribe, and :orb:

https://youtu.be/3-iGoOm2gmg

たわごとの球は良いです 💩🔮👍

https://youtu.be/I4hSEiaCXRY

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
making orbs: not just a euphemism for poops (which jamie the walrus can also make into orbs)

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
i went deep into the "dark web" to get some dank orb leaks

reputable mainstream sources like the washington post, wikileaks and the national enquirerer won't give you the facts on orbs

luckily there's random angelfire sites and conspiracy youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4byMQIk_iGQ&t=19s

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Space Taxi posted:

I don't approve of bowling. Rolling those mighty orbs on the floor just seems disrespectful to me.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Neukoln19 posted:

not only do i love the orb, I *fear* the orb, as we all should

an orb would never hurt someone unless you pissed it off

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
TOUCH THE ORB

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
if an orb falls in russia can you buy it on ebay?

yes - for 18 grand

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Space Taxi posted:

It has come to my attention that children are playing with orbs. Irresponsible parents should not let youth near the mighty orb.

orbs build character

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

where is that orb from

beautiful specimen

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
yo dawg i put an orb in your orb

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
in order to make an orb we must first create the universe

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

i saw this beautiful orb on reddit and was going to post it, but you beat me good sir

good orb

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
E N H A N C E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

In these accelerated times of evolution of human consciousness, dimensions are beginning to get thinner and spiritual entities from other dimensions are appearing all around people experiencing love and joy at social gatherings, get togethers, parties, raves, spiritual meetings or seances. Evidence of the Orb manifestation phenomenon is captured by digital cameras and is now visible in uncountable number of pictures clicked all over the world. Klaus Heinemann and Miceal Ledwith (What the Bleep ... Fame) present a well-researched examination of a remarkable modern phenomena, with enormous implications for our current scientific story and indeed our current sense of the possible.

After literally stumbling into orbs appearing as bright as light bulbs in photographs he was taking at a spiritual retreat, Dr. Klaus Heinemann immediately sensed that he was onto something profound. There was no choice but to convince himself that his notion was on solid grounds. Heinemann looked at thousands of pictures he had taken earlier, and thousands more would be taken to test the hypothesis that these light circles are nothing less than emanations from Spirit beings.

Dr. Mícheál Ledwith had a similar experience after the orb phenomenon was first made known to him through the teachings of Ramtha. He began an intense and systematic study of orbs in all sort of situations, day and night, and in all sorts of atmospheric conditions, in order to discover all he could about their nature, the situations in which their presence could be most easily detected, and what implications they might have for our understanding of our own place in the cosmos.

To date, he has amassed a collection of well over 100,000 images. In The Orb Project, Ledwith and Heinemann present their fascinating discoveries, along with practical tips that amateur digital photographers can use to photograph orbs and properly distinguish them from "false" orbs that are really dust or water particles. They offer guidelines on deciphering the orbs' various patterns, features, and characteristics, based on their extensive research. As Dr. Ledwith points out, once you develop a keen and sustained interest in photographing spirit entities, some quite interesting things begin to happen: the brain stops censoring these images, and you can begin to see with orbs with the naked eye -- in more color and detail than is visible to even a digital camera. Ledwith and Heinemann also explore communication with orbs and what their existence means to our lives. The implications of a realization that we are "surrounded by a cloud of witnesses" are enormous and incredibly hopeful for the world at large.

• Locked thread