Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i play my vita a lot cause i love playing rpgs handheld, but i couldn't ever really recommend one to someone. maybe the homebrew stuff has gotten better?

but i do adore all the ps1 rpgs, falcom games, persona games, etc. never really ran out of stuff to use it for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

sometimes the ps4 link even works ok and thats pretty rad too.

also i dig that oled screen, but its a lot less impressive today than it was in 2013 or whenever

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

also even tho the storage bullshit is inexcusable, almost all the games I play are ~500mb, maybe a little more or less, so I still have two screens worth of games at any time on my 16gb card

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Pablo Gigante posted:

I like my Vita though I don't use it much. I played a lot of Persona 5 over remote link though

yeah i didnt have a ps2 for a long time so i didnt get to play persona until i got my psp and p3p blew my mind. since then persona has always been a handheld series to me

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

altho p5 is so amazing visually i had to play a lot of it on the big screen just cause

• Locked thread