Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

At some point in the not too distant past I realized that the only form of humanism a majority of nerds were interested in engaging in were ones that allowed them to disassociate themselves from civic responsibilities. There are plenty of problems we can work on here and now with technology that dont require "20 years of technological progress" type solutions but they require more than internet posting and actuall working with other people.

These are not those stories :doink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Arent technological symbiote like the Trill from star trek more likely than ful machine conversion?

RuanGacho
Jun 20, 2002

"You're gunna break it!"

Soon the voices in my head will be real and my friends and able to hack my enemies sandwich rewards membership.

• Locked thread