Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spuzzz
Mar 27, 2005

I have hit my head some many times I am surprised I can remember my own name.
Thanks for showing this off. I got burned out in part 2 so it's nice to see how it ends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Clearly, he's going to become DWCA - the Dominion Without a Cool Acronym.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Trails on the sky? More like trails from my eye. :cry: Thank you for putting a close to the series! It's been a great time. :unsmith:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Glazius posted:

Clearly, he's going to become DWCA - the Dominion Without a Cool Acronym.

there's one whose title is 'The Partitioner' so I don't think Ein is that serious

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
Let's hope that Kevin returns in a future game under his new title, Onion Graham

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
Which would indicate he didn't manage to come up with a title that satisfied Ein. Which would be funny in its own right.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Erpy posted:

Which would indicate he didn't manage to come up with a title that satisfied Ein. Which would be funny in its own right.

Onion Graham sounds like something Ries would come up, on account of it being food.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Thanks for everything, Really Pants. If that ending (and other games in this franchise) have shown, no matter what gets thrown at a Trails protagonist, at the end of the day said protagonist will a colossal lovable dork. Also, accept your fate, Renne. You are a member of the Bright family now; all that's left is to decide if you're the kid sister to Estelle or Estelle and Joshua's adoptive daughter. And also decide where Pater-Mater fits on the Bright family tree, now that I think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.
I finally managed to finish it today. Part of me didn't want to, it just wanted to stretch these last few hours of gametime out as long as possible. While I can't say this game kept me wanting to see what happened next on quite the same level that SC did, it still made me want to keep playing it more and more, seeing everything I could before I finally entered that last dungeon. Do kinda wish I could have participated more in this thread, but I still loved following along as I had my own run. Thanks a ton for LPing this game, it's been almost as much fun playing through it myself. :unsmith:

The Doomhammer posted:

So that Johhny-come-lately Kevin thinks he can just waltz in and become protagonist of MY video game series? well, we're gonna show him what we think of that, right guys?

Heck yeah.

gently caress EM UP ESTELLE

This is basically how I played the last chunk of the game. Kevin's hogging of the spotlight is over, the protagonist is here. :colbert:

But seriously, I will say this, while Kevin may have taken the protagonist spot for most of the game, I kinda feel Estelle had a better scene at the end with Renne. It shows both how much she's still the same optimistic and caring person she was when FC started, but it also shows how much she's matured. Kevin's development in the game was still really well done, and his scene with Rufina and Ries before everyone said goodbye made me tear up, but I think the scene with Estelle and Renne still hit a bit harder for me personally.

• Locked thread