Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
This section is fantastic, but holy poo poo the chest messages added a whole extra layer to everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Abyss: Agate, Josette, Olivier and Anelace
Thing: Anelace, Richard, Renne, Joshua

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

I'd tend to go with the best in specific fields. So... Caster - Renne, Physical Damage - Agate, and Healer - Kevin.

Um, best physical is Richard and best healer is Renne. :confused:

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I was going by raw STR, and Agate comes out on top. Richard has the fastest crafts,
Meaning Richard deals more damage?

quote:

but no way to recover his CP.
Gladiator Belts are enough.

quote:

:confused: Renne has Grail Sphere and Sacred Breath now?
Time Gem with Gaia Shield and La Tearal is pretty drat close, honestly.

quote:

Also when is the next video coming?
Tomorrow.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Lynkericious posted:

I wasn't even gonna vote, but I have to for the Thing since everyone is obviously picking the wrong team.

Thing: Anelace, Renne, Tita, Ries

Cuteness is Justice!

Oh my god, you're absolutely right. I don't know how I missed this.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Really Pants posted:

I now have all sixteen(fifteen? seventeen?) so not to worry

:stare: You played through the game three times in preparation for this LP?!

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I missed it the first time, but the monster 'Renne' draws, the one keeping them locked up... golden eyes, black scales, white stomach... she's describing herself.

Oh wow, I actually missed this too.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I love everything about this door: more Campanella, getting tidbits about the other Anguis, hearing everyone poo poo on Weissman and getting a tiny bit of insight on the Grandmaster.

Wonderful door and super foreboding.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Stephen9001 posted:

Let me guess, some of the speculation is that the grandmaster is Goddess Aidios herself. Unsure if that would be a good or bad twist if true.

Yep.

I'd say a bad twist, because if the Grandmaster is Aidios, why does she need the treasures that she bestowed on humanity?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Aidios being the Grandmaster requires the logical leap of "Aidios decided to gather the Sept-Terrions, but needs a huge shadowy organization instead of using her goddess powers because...???"

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Junpei posted:

Oh my. Reading this door with foreknowledge of the Crossbell and Erebonia games is even more exciting than for the rest of you. Tee hee.

Even just the Erebonia context really made this door more exciting. I can't wait to eventually play Zero and Azure and then revisit the door.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I can't imagine not taking R&R to the final fight, so despite the fact that I'm not going to win, I'm going to propose my teams anyway!

The Best Team (tm): Richard, Renne, Kevin and Ries for the Worlds Will
Team Olivier's Harem: Olivert, Mueller, Schera and Joshua for the Golden Giant
Team Girl Power: Estelle, Tita, Anelace and Kloe for the Crimson Lizard
Team Whatever: Julia, Josette, Zin and Agate for the Black Guardian.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

The chest messages make this game so much more than it could have been. It's really remarkable and a great addition.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

So are we finishing the game today then?

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I beat the first phase by setting up Genesic Barrier to block out Sept-Crisis and then took my time killing the pillars one by one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

I at least sent Renne alongside Kevin and Ries.

But Zin was my fourth. Thankfully, with True Distend, he could do serious work on some pillars alone while the others focused on elements.

• Locked thread