Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Team Boss Battle. Josette, Richard, Mueller, and Renne

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Team Divine Blade. Aneleace, Richard, Estelle, and Joshua

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I personally went with Tita, the cutest destroyer of worlds.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Renne was the character from SC whose story intrigued me the most, and this door horrified me. I'm not sure if they ever continue her story past Phantasma, but I hope she gets a happy ending. Trails has a reputation for being fairly light, but it delves into dark drat well. In fact, the reason I got into this series was because I saw a picture of Cassius from the first game saying "Papa is sad!" and it made me giggle. I was incredibly surprised at the experience that waited for me. But I never expected this.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Knowing this series, there probably WAS someone in there with Campanella and thinking he was talking to us is a fakeout

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
WMD Tita versus all 4 at the same time

Rabbi Raccoon fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Sep 15, 2017

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
This was the only final boss in the trilogy I died against, because of that drat ultimate attack, which is just absurd. But at least it wasn't as tedious as Reverie

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I went with Tita and Agate. They were the only ones of the original group I hadn't taken to a final boss. Also, Tita had been there since the beginning, it seemed fair she's there for the end. Be careful with the Orbal Gear though, it's easy to get it stuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I got 1000 Mira that says Cassius plans on adopting everyone from Ouroboros so he can have the ultimate crime family

• Locked thread