Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Oh. So you were serious about the entire game being one big dungeon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Some Numbers posted:

Why would you assume that wasn't serious? :confused:
It seemed like a huge departure from the series formula. And from the things that made it unique and fun. Having second thoughts about buying this (and I placed the game at the top of my steam wishlist the moment it came out)

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

vdate posted:

That said, Really Pants, while I'm terribly grateful to you for doing this, the gif-heavy updates are making my browser on my home computer(and the terminals on campus) halt and catch fire every time there's more than one on a page. Is there much likelihood of you using the test poster for updates or using .webm files instead of animated gifs or something?
Are you using chrome, like a civilized human being?

• Locked thread