Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
This is a pretty plane. Hopefully cool things go down here.

I wonder what a Stigma is...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
That chapter art is incredible. :allears:

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I'm glad that anime fandom in general seems to be going away from crushing on tweens, but the rare few times it does happen sticks out to me. Please game, chill out with the Tita shipping.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

ultrafilter posted:

Still waiting on the fight against Niall and Dorothy where it turns out they're the strongest enemies in the game.

Niall flicks a cigarette at you. OHKO.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Billzasilver posted:

Does Renne even wear the newest streggas? How smart can she really be?

QED, Renne.

Also the last line of the update made me lol.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I've been lurking, but I've also been enjoying reading this lp.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Chest messages know how hard the heroes and player worked, because they've been with us every step of the way. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Trails on the sky? More like trails from my eye. :cry: Thank you for putting a close to the series! It's been a great time. :unsmith:

• Locked thread