Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

Winning 300 battles without running is pretty easy except for 1 specific part that I felt was designed specifically to ruin your chances of getting that item.

The doors are the closest thing to sidequests this game has and I like 'em quite a bit,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

Woo boy I love that Crimson Eye. Sticking it on Kevin made things a lot easier for, well, most of the game.

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

I can't believe the chest messages change! This boss was where I first saw the power of the Crimson Eye as Kevin casting Shadow Spear was what dealt most of the damage to it.

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

I believe one of the enemies in the Silver Road has a chance of dropping a very powerful weapon for Julia and Kloe. It dropped for me and woo boy was Julia quite powerful for this chapter and the next.

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

I feel like I got lucky during my fight with Agate because he decided to attack normally every turn. I figured he was just going easy on them but this told me he wasn't going as easy as I thought.

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

I had some trouble winning blackjack against Halle but won poker on my first time. I think it's a lot harder to lose at poker but it also takes longer to win.

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

Overdosing Heavenly Bliss is an extremely good track in a game full of good tracks.

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

It's worth mentioning that Kurt has Shadow Spear as a craft so make sure you pack instant death protection.

I do like how you get Bleublanc's backstory even though it doesn't matter who he used to be. For now anyway, this is Trails after all.

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

Throwing in a vote for Zin and Schera for group 2. And Estelle and Renne for group 3.

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

Can't believe this whole game was about Kevin accepting his Shadow and gaining the power of Persona.

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

You want to bring revival spells to this fight in case of one of your party members gets isolated because of platform destruction. I had no revival spells so I had only 3 people alive during the last phase of the fight. The final boss theme is real good. Very different from SC's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

It was, in fact, Ries who died.

• Locked thread