Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Really Pants posted:

he's the one who convinced the Lordophant to say 'If only you were more darling and naive, JOSHUA BRIGHT' :bigtran:

Wouldn't put it past Olivier...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Super Jay Mann posted:

Our long national nightmare is over, Sieg is back and ready for action.

Oh and I guess Kloe's there too, whatever.

Time for unlimited la tearal's and la tear-alls.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

The Doomhammer posted:

Hmm, I've been seeing a bunch of broken images in your last couple of updates, is that just me?

Been getting that too. I can right click and open them and they work at least. Imgur links are fickle I guess.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Really Pants posted:

Oh I can do worse. And now I will.

Of course you can. The pun could involve Weissman.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Junpei posted:

Who drew this? Hirohiko Araki?

Looks more like Tetsuo Hara (fist of the north star)

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

It's a great door.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Really Pants posted:

WARNING: ERIKA

As if we need a warning with those eyes glinting from the shadows. Erika is great/the worst/still great.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Lynkericious posted:

Subtlety is for people whose choice of weapons aren't very large sticks. This is the true reason Joshua is around, otherwise every place Estelle went to would be accompanied by explosions and ultra violence.

Oh come on, making things explode is Erika's job. Estelle doesn't have grenades.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Really Pants posted:

are you ready

for pictures

of fish

Estelle sure isn't. edit: but yeah I think I got lucky when I did this door and only had one time where rng screwed me. Meaning Narche hosed me but I missed like 3 times in the third chapter but still won my first time through. Thank you rng gods.

MagusDraco fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jul 15, 2017

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Yeah, the end of that door still gets me misty eyed too.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Glazius posted:

Do we know what things those were that jumped Estelle in Ultimate Bug Forest?

Rhinociders.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

The best Colonel is here.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Some Numbers posted:

I wonder if Part II will be in the Crossbell games.

Somehow it ends up in Cold Steel 3 instead. Also kinda sad that there's no chest messages in Cold Steel 1.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Yeah I'd say at least throw Estelle into the first two, maybe Schera and Zin for the third one, and Agate and Zin for the last one.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

The Lord of Phantasma is just a godly creepy sheep.

Estelle, get your stick.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

At the same time.

edit: Anyway

1) Julia, Anelace
2) Julia, and whoever
3) Agate and Estelle
4) yeah Everyone at the same time. If we gotta, Estelle and Renne.

MagusDraco fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Aug 16, 2017

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Gensic Barrier blocks all friendly arts. Except healing arts like Tear and La Tear. It totally blocks Earth Wall which I found out the hard way.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Group 2 needs Renne and maybe Richard.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Some Numbers posted:

Brutal is super hard, because it's really really obscure details. I think I needed about a dozen tries to get through it. Maniac was (for me) way easier, because most of the questions are about the soundtrack and I already knew all the song names.

I personally disagree about the SC Time Gem. I missed it on my first playthrough, but on my second, I picked it up and put it on Kloe. Since she naturally has super high ATS and a Sapphire Gem counteracts the Time Gem reductions, she can insta-cast nearly full power arts - or at least, more powerful arts that almost anyone else. I'm sure Olivier would work the same way.

I had fun with it on Estelle during SC Chapter 8 for insta-death screams. It worked pretty well.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Estelle and Joshua or Kloe and Estelle/Joshoua

Either work.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

I was way off and thought it was some oroborous jerk too.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

I was real glad that person showed up. They needed another beating.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

First couple of us were dancing around since our posts were so close to the update.

Time to stab the guy Ries.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

So Joshua, Estelle, Josette, and Kloe? I guess it could also be Olivier, Meuller, Schera, and whoever Olivier wants.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Renne was the character from SC whose story intrigued me the most, and this door horrified me. I'm not sure if they ever continue her story past Phantasma, but I hope she gets a happy ending. Trails has a reputation for being fairly light, but it delves into dark drat well. In fact, the reason I got into this series was because I saw a picture of Cassius from the first game saying "Papa is sad!" and it made me giggle. I was incredibly surprised at the experience that waited for me. But I never expected this.

Well she's going to crossbell and Zero and Ao involve Crossbell. Hope XSeed managed to put them out/if not that those fan translations that are slowly progressing are good.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

The chest messages :kimchi:

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

This was the only final boss in the trilogy I died against, because of that drat ultimate attack, which is just absurd. But at least it wasn't as tedious as Reverie

Same. I wanted to see what it looked like and also found out too late I didn't have enough time to throw out earth wall after making that decision to let it hit.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

I just threw Richard and Renne in there and Richard stabbed everything forever. Renne used arts and healed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Congrats on finishing the LP. It was fun reading it and made me realize Orbal Gear Tita is a monster that I need to use if I ever play through the game again.

• Locked thread