Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

quote:

Enhanced Jaeger Ishmael: What should we do? Should we go down and recover him?
Enhanced Jaeger Queequeg: What? Oh... Forget it. I say we just leave him.
Enhanced Jaeger Ishmael: Lord Campanella seems to have taken quite a liking to him, though... You sure?
Enhanced Jaeger Queequeg: I think that's all the more reason we should leave him. You know what Lord Campanella's personality is like. He'll probably find the whole thing much more entertaining this way.
Enhanced Jaeger Ishmael: ... I guess you're right.
I love how no one gives a poo poo about whatshisface :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Thanks for posting that manga, more Toby is always good :swoon:

OgretailFood fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jun 15, 2017

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Well, this explains why the northern jeagers are so salty after you beat them

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Erpy posted:

For no specific reason whatsoever, Josette is always willing to lend an ear and a shoulder to females who are frustrated with the guys in their life.
Actually she has one, two in fact, her brothers.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Group 1: Josette, no idea on the fourth person
Group 2: Zin and Schera
Group 3: Estelle and Renne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

I'm on the "Queen Alicia is the Grandmaster" boat, the coup was staged by her just to give Weissman time to get the Aureole because as a Queen, she wouldn't have time to search for it nor being completely alone to do so. :colbert:

• Locked thread