Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danann
Aug 4, 2013

NotASmartMan posted:

Considering how much looting Estelle and co have done in FC and SC, there must be lots of disappointed treasure hunters in Liberl..

Even worse, they probably looted some of the chests twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

The baby dragon is so adorable. :3:

It does make you wonder what Ragnard got up to in his childhood and teenage years.

Danann fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Aug 8, 2017

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

That reminds me, do we ever see Ridge (the Rolent portraitless bracer) or hear what happened to him after SC? Fighting endless waves of killer crabs without orbments does deserve some recognition.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

I used it during Ragnard's boss fight in SC. Ended up having to use the single target version as the fight when on because my party got too spread out during the fight. Zodiac and the clock spells probably ate up a lot more EP though.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

I guess the Russells did develop the weapon to surpass Metal Gear.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Billzasilver posted:

I had strongly considered voting for our new people, R&R, to join the main group, but screw it. I think this is the best way to have the final teams match the final fights.

Team Protagonists - Kevin, Ries, Estelle, and Joshua for the Worlds Will

Team Renne and Friends - Renne, Tita, Anelace, and Josette for the Golden Giant

Team Royals - Kloe, Julia, Olivier, and Muller for the Black Guardian

Team Cassius' Work Buddies - Agate, Schera, Zin, and Richard for Crimson Lizard

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

I did not expect Heaven to have tanks. The Testaments must be one hell of a thing to feature that kind of stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

:smith:

• Locked thread