Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I'm hoping we find out why Erika has some kind of raging grudge against Agate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Junpei posted:

(Schera's) rivalry with... the Enforcer who's name I forget.

That'd be Luciola, and it's not a rivalry so much as "complicated feelings about the circus".

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Erpy posted:

I can't say for sure, but it's possible the original Japanese name of that S-Craft is more elegant.

It's "(Shin) Reppa Musougeki", which if I remember translates as something like "(True) Rapid Unbeatable Attack".

Estelle is not subtle.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Epsilon Moonshade posted:

Yeah, I'm sticking to NFC then. I could maybe see Bleublanc saying "Enforcer Number X" (with the literal "X"), but imagining Walter saying "Enforcer Number V-I-I-I"... I couldn't take him seriously. At least until he exploded my head or something. :v:

I'd imagine they're written with Roman numerals but still pronounced as if it was in Japanese.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Explosions posted:

I also like the reminder that the Xenogearsian, nigh-godlike shadow lords only have a handful of Enforcers and we've already gotten like a quarter of them to quit via friendship.

Even Walter and Bleublanc would probably come to Estelle's birthday party. If she asked them to stop being evil they might say no but they would definitely think about it first.

Bleublanc would absolutely steal the cake and have them solve riddles across town to find whatever place he decided to put it, though.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Mraagvpeine posted:

I guess I was assuming that each arc in the Trails series would focus on one country and the society's attempt to claim the Sept-Terrion in that arc. And if any place is going to have multiple Sept-Terrions, my bet would be the country where the main church of Aidios is located (Was that Remiferia? I don't remember).

Alard posted:

I think it's Artoria or something like that, though Remiferia is where the Gacha game takes place.

Arteria. So, pretty much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Stephen9001 posted:

More than 10 though. What with Kevin being the 12th and all.

Isn't he the 5th Dominion?

• Locked thread