Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

AweStriker posted:

I'm hoping we find out why Erika has some kind of raging grudge against Agate.

I'm guessing that Tita talked a lot about Agate and how much fun she has with him and Erika is jealous of him worried that he's a bad influence on her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Schera and Zin because our senior bracers need to strut their stuff

agreed

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

1) Your four lowest-ranking people, so... Josette, Olivert, Agate, and Anelace. I actually ran the Abyss like four times partway, only until everyone in my party was up to level 135. Once they were all that high, I switched them out. (I was guessing that with 16 people, it was unlikely that I'd only have to use a single party of 4.)

2) I'd tend to go with the best in specific fields. So... Caster - Renne, Physical Damage - Agate, and Healer - Kevin.

I like this plan.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

There are 7 Sept-Terrions and they are likely spread across the continent with each one in a single country. How many countries are we aware of so far?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Erpy posted:

Liberl, Erebonia, Calvard, North Ambria, Ored, Leman, Crossbell and Remiferia as far as I recall. There's probably places like Nord (the highlands north of Erebonia) too that aren't really considered states, yet have their own unique culture. And then there's apparantly countries farther east too. Those immigrants moving to Calvard from the east have to come from SOMEWHERE. That said, nobody ever said there's one Sept-Terrion in each single country, especially since a country like Erebonia used to be a patchwork of smaller countries that eventually united in a single empire that then also got itself a chancellor who started stitching on border states left and right.

I guess I was assuming that each arc in the Trails series would focus on one country and the society's attempt to claim the Sept-Terrion in that arc. And if any place is going to have multiple Sept-Terrions, my bet would be the country where the main church of Aidios is located (Was that Remiferia? I don't remember).

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Thanks Really Pants for LPing these games (well 2/3 of them).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Junpei posted:

Thanks for all of this, guys. We'll see you somewhere! Maybe in Crossbell, maybe in Erebonia, maybe in Calvard. Who knows where Aidos will take us.

Yeah, maybe we'll even meet in Gagharv.

• Locked thread