Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I can't get over Josette beaming vacantly into space whilst petting a cat

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jun 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

AradoBalanga posted:

This game is basically going to be "Everything and everyone in Zemuria dunks on Gilbert for shits and giggles: The Game", isn't it?

omg spoilers

Epsilon Moonshade posted:

Maybe a peek into what they were doing immediately before they became Sky Bandits? How about how the delivery service got started?

Well, I mean you can see right there. Don sat at his desk, Kyle played his violin, Josette looked after their hallucinogen-secreting cat.

The Capuas were tossing around the shipping business idea as far back as SC, and we'll see a bit more about it later.

It would be neat to meet the guy who scammed them in a later game and wind up kicking his rear end for completely unrelated reasons, though.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Maybe replace Star Door #8

well now you're just being ridiculous

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Omobono posted:

Unless Third Chapter's final boss is the Schwarzritter flanked by two Loewes at once, I don't see how can they top that.

Don't worry, you will.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Glazius posted:

So did they know this thing was a labyrinth when they used it to power their city, or is the cube lost ancient technology even to the lost ancients?

we have such sights to show you :cenobite:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Aug 23, 2017

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It's 2 years after the Liber Ark incident. We've got a time fix based on Tita's age here (she was 11 in SC.)

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It's cool to see what happened to that particular character.

You'll like Cold Steel if you haven't played them yet.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Glazius posted:

Have you got enough backbench to make its own party, at this point? I like the rare game that can make multiple parties work.

You'll see.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jun 16, 2017

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Aidios Herself handed down a Twelfth Commandment that week: 'Every time it looks like people were turned to salt, it's actually just a weather balloon.'

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Omobono posted:

Were he and Kevin acquaintances before W went heretic?

Kevin was only fourteen or so when Weissmann was excommunicated.

If unused art from the Falcnvrt asset rip is anything to go by, Weissmann and Rufina were originally supposed to know each other.

Never trust a man with tiny hands.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jun 16, 2017

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

That schematic was clearly authored by Kevin Glaham, not Graham.

Don't sweat it, though. Even Mr. Prezident gets the two of them mixed up.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Eh what's ten years here or there

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

What, we're just going to shank our enemies like a common pleb? Why not lower ourselves to the use of sharp sticks or chunks of flint while we're at it?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

he's the one who convinced the Lordophant to say 'If only you were more darling and naive, JOSHUA BRIGHT' :bigtran:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jun 22, 2017

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The Doomhammer posted:

Hmm, I've been seeing a bunch of broken images in your last couple of updates, is that just me?

It just seems like Imgur was randomly making GBS threads itself over the past couple weeks; I had some uploads that didn't thumbnail properly either. Everything should be in order now? knock on wood

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

So, I was looking through the Trails character art book (I totally bought both of the art books when I saw them in the SC thread, price be damned <_<) and I noticed something:

(or http://imgur.com/a/OgbNv if the embedded image doesn't work...)

Just an interesting little bit of insight into what that portrait was actually for.

Oh, neat! I ought to move that to Star Door 1, then.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Where does her hair go? There's no way it all fits in that itty bitty hat

it is an ancient Zemurian space-folding shadow hat

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Lynkericious posted:

Auuuuuuuuuugh. Really man? That was terrible. :(

Oh I can do worse. And now I will.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I guess that last bit answers... some questions about whether they were going to do something with the weapons found. I don't remember if they're brought up again though.

http://imgur.com/a/wq4HM

Actual scans of Julia's outfits. Use as you will. I included her nun outfit as well.

Much obliged!

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

It was all a lucky guess. Joshua's not about to admit that, of course.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

vdate posted:

Isn't Kevin the '-K' attribution on the note attached to the black orbment Cassius gets mailed in FC?

Nope. That was Kurt. FC's final chapter had that little side-plot about Kurt's memory loss; Weissmann caught up to him after he put the Gospel in the mail.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

it is time for fights

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Moon Door 3 is the longest door of them all, but I think it should have been a Star Door. It's like five times as long as it needed to be. You want to know what the payoff is?

Kloe knows Lechter.

This guy.

That's it, that's the take-away. If you don't feel like reading this whole door, that's what you need to know.

Now strap yourselves in for some EXTREME HIGH SCHOOL NAVEL-GAZING.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Maybe I'm just salty from all that transcribing. It was a chore and a half this time.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Super Jay Mann posted:

We found out Anton's backstory.

We only found out what he wanted us to find out.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Baron Baeren, last descendant of the Duke of Earle.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I still say the first half of this door is a waste of time, but the second half is okay

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The Doomhammer posted:

It really was a swift and steep decline (ascent?)

I'll have you know he is very much on the up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

There's always the Cheat Engine speedhack :v:

• Locked thread