Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
A character who likes explosions! Wacky!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

FPzero posted:

A few general LP presentation notes I had in mind. For future updates, please consider making them smaller. I know you apologized for this but there were a number of place I could've seen you cutting off the updates. There was just so much information and text and extras included in the posts that I was partially skimming by the end of it all. Like, good effort getting it all, but maybe too much effort? I'm not sure it's necessary to have big lists of the trainers you can fight with their dialogue and all that added to the updates Also, while I appreciate you paraphrasing the text, I clicked on one to see what I was missing and saw that the full dialogue also includes things like characters showing up or moving into new areas. When paraphrasing, don't forget to actually describe the movements and characters because I know I got confused until I realized I was missing half the context.
:agreed: with all of this.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
What you may not have noticed: the rest of the characters sliding very slowly to the right for no apparent reason.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
For some weird reason it's really hard to take a story seriously when it contains the line "dozens of Gengars using Focus Blasts."

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Of course nobody could see through a mechanic that's been in every JRPG ever

Every time I hear about .Hack it sounds like none of the writers ever actually played a video game

• Locked thread