Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

EclecticTastes posted:

Instead of a villainous gang of Poke-criminals, this time the running subplot is preparing for a My Chemical Romance concert. Speaking of, for those not familiar with the seminal work of internet literature, My Immortal (from which our heroine's name is derived), a dramatic reading can be started here. It makes a fitting soundtrack for a game such as this, but as you may expect, a "fitting soundtrack" for a game like Pokemon Reborn is nothing pleasant.

I don't know how I missed this saga the first time around, but I'm laughing my rear end off now.

http://myimmortal.wikia.com/wiki/Ebony_Dark%27ness_Dementia_Raven_Way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
The original FF had so many terrible bugs. Buff spells not working or actually making you worse, opposite for debuffs. Weapon special properties not working at all, I don't think some class features worked right, etc.

• Locked thread