Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

Bydoless posted:

Shinies are more common in the region of Reborn. Reborn's shinies are also more grimdark.

That is honestly the cutest thing I've seen all day. It's like a ten year old girl's idea of what dark and brooding should look like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

I don't know what's going on here, but I do know that the ESRB is going to want to have words with someone about it.

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

sgtsnookums posted:

Clearly, ZEL is three children in a trench coat.

Please, don't let this actually be the right answer.

And they're rebelling because people just don't understand them and try to beat them down without listening man.

gently caress I think you actually guessed the right answer

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

EclecticTastes posted:

Fighting beats Dark, because justice always defeats evil (and martial arts is generally seen as heroic).

This is also why bug typing beats dark. Bugs are also heroic.

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

get that OUT of my face posted:

Is that actually the rationale behind Bug > Dark? I know that there's a reason for every type strength and weakness, and some are less obvious than others. That's awesome if that's the case.

Justice always triumphs over evil -> Kamen Rider is justice -> Bugs defeat dark. It's really not a difficult chain of logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stroth
Mar 31, 2007

All Problems Solved

Rainuwastaken posted:

I'm honestly surprised they gave you a Happiny there. Isn't Blissey really good?

It is a goddamn steel wall that disguised itself as a pokemon.

• Locked thread