Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

I can't believe Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle made it into this game as a shiny.

While I'm confused why the shiny palettes were changed at all... A meme is the least worst thing you could do. I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

I assume TMX means that the old HM can be taught over.

... But why not just have the HM be taught over, without giving it a weird name?

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

I just want to battle and hang out with my cool friend Barry, is that so wrong?

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

If anything, what could help is that one or more of these rising stars could have pursued a career unrelated to becoming a Gym Leader. Viola, the Bug GL from Kalos, has a sister who is in journalism, as an example.

It could help with world-building, or making otherwise vanilla NPCs have a reason for the player to take interest in them.

• Locked thread